The desire to be the best can reach the sky when you are young and full of energy every single day. But this state of mind can easily get you overtrained and interrupt your progress, without you even realizing. Training is a process you need to trust and follow, so you can slowly but constantly keep raising the bar beyond the neverending horizon of improvement. Samuel took 5th place at World Championships as the youngest in Elite category. What’s next?
Some stuff you can learn watching this episode:
- Samuel’s training
- Samuel’s body weight and main lifts PRs 🙂
- What is the trials scene like in Slovakia
- What to train in the gym to avoid back problems?
- Which character from the Lord of The Rings Samuel would like to be?
- Why folks don’t bunny hop on 26 inch bikes
- and way, way more!
Bike Trial TV is available on Youtube
Bike Trial TV is also available as both audio and video podcasts in iTunes and other podcast catchers: iTunes audio only iTunes video
You can find us here:
Podcast (biketrialtv-audio): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 57:07 — 26.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Stitcher |
Podcast (biketrialtv-video): Play in new window | Download ()
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |